WHAT'S INSIDE A BE GENKI PRODUCT?
We know that everything is connected. That everything has an affect on something else; an action can impact the environment, an emotion can infiltrate your body.
That’s why we choose ingredients and methods that work with the environment, not against it. With products that work with your body and life, and not against it.
We make choices that bring about harmony, not chaos.
That’s why our products are:
Vegan & Cruelty-free
We also avoid wrapping our products in unnecessary packaging; there’s enough rubbish floating around. It’s also why we don’t coat our Be genki labels in plastic. It saves on waste but it also means your Be genki product will change as you do. Just like we bruise, we scar, we grow. It will wear, absorb, smudge and mark, gaining imperfections, just like your body. And that’s okay.
What else is so good about Be genki?
• We’re Australian made and owned. It’s how we get to guarantee everything that comes in and everything that goes out our warehouse is the best quality.
• All our products are made using Miron violet glass. It’s the only glass in the world that helps keep the potency and life force of our ingredients intact. Meaning Be genki products will stay fresher for longer and won’t deteriorate over time. Plus, it’s extremely safe for the environment.
• Part of our ritual, once all the organic oils arrive, is to position them within a giant one-metre-tall amethyst crystal cave for 24 hours (yes, we’re serious). We then blend all our products in a special Be genki lab, surrounded by rose quartz, quartz, citrine and amethyst crystals. Superstition or not, it’s our way of making sure we give you the best quality and best balanced products. Take a sneak peek inside our lab here
• We source all ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers, all independently certified by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and OFC (Organic Food Chain).
• All Be genki oils comply with high standards of appearance, colour, odour, and undergo in-depth testing to produce chromatographic profiles for the various components within each essential oil that ensures therapeutic quality assurance, purity of natural elements and the assurance that no toxicity or contaminants are present.
• We are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free Limited, so when we say no fluff, we mean no fluff.
• We are a Safe Cosmetics ‘Champion’. Translation? We’ve met all of the requirements set by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.
• We’re a member of the Real Beauty Manifesto, which strives for purity, compassion, honesty, community, transparency and sustainability in the fickle beauty industry. Being a part of this is our way of saying we’re committed to being open and transparent, even if others aren’t.