WHAT'S INSIDE A BE GENKI PRODUCT?
We know that everything is connected. That everything has an affect on something else; an action can impact the environment, an emotion can infiltrate your body.
That’s why we choose ingredients and methods that work with the environment, not against it. With products that work with your body and life, and not against it.
We make choices that bring about harmony, not chaos.
That’s why our products are:
- 100% natural and organic
- Free-from genetically modified ingredients
- Vegan & Cruelty-free
- Hand-made in small batches when we're feeling joyful
What else is so good about Be genki?
• We’re Australian made and owned. It’s how we get to guarantee everything that comes in and everything that goes out our warehouse is the best quality.
• All our products are made using Miron violet glass to ensure the potency and life force of the ingredients are protected for you to experience fresh once opened.
• Part of our ritual, once all the organic oils arrive, is to position them within a giant one-metre-tall amethyst crystal cave for 24 hours (yes, we’re serious). We then blend all our products in a special Be genki lab, surrounded by rose quartz, quartz, citrine and amethyst crystals. Superstition or not, it’s our way of making sure we give you the best quality and best balanced products.
• We source all ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers, all independently certified by the ACO (Australian Certified Organic) and OFC (Organic Food Chain).
• All Be genki essential oils comply with high standards of appearance, colour, odour, and undergo in-depth testing to produce chromatographic profiles for the various components within each essential oil that ensures therapeutic quality assurance, purity of natural elements and the assurance that no toxicity or contaminants are present.
• We are accredited by Choose Cruelty Free Limited, so when we say no fluff, we mean no fluff.
• We are a Safe Cosmetics ‘Champion’. Translation? We’ve met all of the requirements set by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics.
• We’re a member of the Real Beauty Manifesto, which strives for purity, compassion, honesty, community, transparency and sustainability in the fickle beauty industry. Being a part of this is our way of saying we’re committed to being open and transparent, even if others aren’t.