FREE EXPRESS POST SHIPPING FOR ORDERS $250 AND OVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
$33.00– Sold Out
Beeswax, Balsam Fir (Abies balsamea), White Cedar (Thuja occidentalis), Pine Tar (Pinus pinaster), and Bergamot (Citrus bergamia).
* all Living Libations ingredients are organic or wildcrafted
Gather 'round our Camp Candle as its radiant aroma transports you to the woodland wonder of Canada. Inhale comforting forest fragrances as the campfire flames flicker and your mind's meditation engages in cosmic contemplation. Clear senses, sanctify spaces, and purify places with Camp Candle's redolent, resinous blend of Balsam Fir, White Cedar, Bergamot, and Pine Tar embedded in ambrosial Beeswax.
Living Libations 100% pure beeswax candle collection harnesses the buzzing, beatifying beauty of the worker bee that flies 150,000 miles just to secrete a single pound of candle wax. When combined with our pure, organic essential oils, these candles burn for over 15 hours with a bright, healing light as sacred scent fills the air to uplift spirits, ease tension, and add luminosity to the altar of our existence.
Our Living Libations Candle collection is made in small batches of 100% local beeswax blended with beautiful, organic essential oils for completely natural flames of soul nourishment.
Burning Instructions for 100% Beeswax Candles
1. Burn your beeswax candles away from drafts, fans or open doors. This will prevent dripping.
2. Keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch to prevent breakage. Always trim just after you blow out the candle while the wick and wax are still warm. Trimming a cold wick may result in the wick breaking off, which makes it difficult to re-light.
3. “Hug” your beeswax candles by pushing the outer wax towards the middle of the candle, evening out the surface. This will increase the longevity of your candle and ensure even burning. Hugging can be done carefully while the candle is lit or just after extinguishing the flame.
4. Extinguish your candle’s flame by carefully bending the wick until the flame enters the pool of wax. Be sure to gently straighten the wick afterwards while it is still warm to prevent breakage.
I'm a big candle lover. We light one in our home every evening before snuggling up on the couch. What I don't love, however, is paraffin wax and synthetic fragrances that are commonly found in candles, even so-called natural ones. Yes, they mix synthetic aromas with essential oils to prolong and heighten the scent. Hence why I am head over heels in love with these beeswax candles naturally scented with essential oils only by Living Libations. LOVE THEM!! What a beautiful way to purify and harmonise the air in our homes.