FREE EXPRESS POST SHIPPING FOR ORDERS $250 AND OVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Flower / Leaf / Stem Water (99.4%)*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water).
* from organic farming; steam-distilled without any use of Ethanol or other alcohols. All plants used are grown organically in France. Certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
A beautiful botanical cleansing water.
Phaedra Botanicals' cooling skin tonic peppermint offers a refreshing, soothing, and purifying feeling with anti-stress and relaxing properties. Perfect for all skin types, including acne-prone skin, its cooling effect soothes irritation and inflammation caused by acne.
Suitable for: All skin types, including acne prone skin.
Aroma: Sweet minty.
Skin feel: Cleansing, refreshing and waking up the senses.
How often should I use the Cooling Skin Tonic? Use in the morning and at night for cleansing and before applying Phaedra Botanicals Ex Prūnīs Antioxidant Treatment Oil or Phaedra Botanicals Eratō’s Multipurpose Essence or Phaedra Botanicals Transcendent Lotion.
Is the Cooling Skin Tonic vegan? Yes, all Phaedra Botanicals products are vegan.
Is the Cooling Skin Tonic organic? Yes. 99.4% of the total ingredients is certified organic. The remaining < 0.6% represents a preservation system based on dehydroacetic acid (DHA) and benzyl alcohol, which meets NPA and Soil Association standards and is ECOCERT and COSMOS approved. It is effective in a wide pH range.
Can the Cooling Skin Tonic irritate? Phaedra Botanicals Cooling Skin Tonic is non-irritative on the skin when used as recommended. If you have allergies, please, check the full ingredients list.
Does the Skin Tonic cleanse the skin? Yes. All Phaedra’s Skin Tonics have cleaning properties and will rid your skin of impurities and residues of makeup.
Use day and night for thorough cleansing.
Spray directly onto the skin over the entire face and décolletage and and clean / wipe off with a cotton pad.
Follow immediately with a Phaedra Botanicals serum and/or Phaedra Botanicals oil.
It's no secret I'm a massive fan of mists and skin tonics. Why? Because they deliver outstanding results to my complexion. This cooling skin tonic is heavenly to use. It effectively removes dirt, grime, environmental pollution and makeup from the day, leaving skin clean and fresh.