FREE EXPRESS POST SHIPPING FOR ORDERS $250 AND OVER WITHIN AUSTRALIA
Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water (99.4%)*, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water).
* from organic farming; steam-distilled without any use of Ethanol or other alcohols. All plants used are grown organically in France. Certified by Ecocert Greenlife.
A beautiful botanical cleansing water.
Phaedra Botanicals' Soothing Skin Tonic Witch Hazel offers a soothing, anti-inflammatory, and purifying feeling while tightening the pores. Perfect for all skin types, it has healing and anti-irritant properties and relieves inflamed tissues.
Suitable for: All skin types, including acne prone skin.
Aroma: Light and pleasant, slightly herbaceous.
Skin feel: Cleansing and tightening.
How often should I use the Skin Tonic? Use in the morning and at night for cleansing and before applying Phaedra Botanicals Ex Prūnīs Antioxidant Treatment Oil or Phaedra Botanicals Eratō’s Multipurpose Essence or Phaedra Botanicals Transcendent Lotion.
Is the Skin Tonic vegan? Yes, all Phaedra Botanicals products are vegan.
Is the Skin Tonic organic? Yes. 99.4% of the total ingredients is certified organic. The remaining < 0.6% represents a preservation system based on dehydroacetic acid (DHA) and benzyl alcohol, which meets NPA and Soil Association standards and is ECOCERT and COSMOS approved. It is effective in a wide pH range.
Does Phaedra's Skin Tonic cleanse the skin? Yes. All Phaedra Botanicals Skin Tonics have cleaning properties and will rid your skin of impurities and residues of makeup.
Use day and night for thorough cleansing.
Spray directly onto the skin over the entire face and décolletage and and clean / wipe off with a cotton pad.
Follow immediately with a Phaedra Botanicals serum and/or Phaedra Botanicals oil.
It's no secret I'm a massive fan of mists and skin tonics. Why? Because they deliver outstanding results to my complexion. This cooling skin tonic is heavenly to use. It effectively removes dirt, grime, environmental pollution and makeup from the day, leaving skin clean and fresh.